Why choose Froula Alarm Systems for your commercial fire alarm system:
Froula Alarm Systems has years of experience designing and installing commercial fire alarm systems in all sizes of buildings, from small tenant improvements to mixed-use residential to multi-family housing. We know the codes for the different jurisdictions, if you don't need an upgrade or new system, we will tell you.
- Turn Key or Parts and Smarts
- Trained and authorized with Silent Knight, Potter and Bosch (Radionics) Fire control systems; all non-proprietary systems.
- Meets smoke control requirements
- Maintained into the future, with ongoing service, confidence testing and monitoring.
- UL certified, when required. For example, Redmond and Puyallup as well as some insurance companies require a UL certificate.
- Designed In house with our own NICET III designer.
- Designed in house with our own CAD draftsman.
- Installed by our own journeymen, no subcontractors, who have Seattle FA-1 certifications and NICET II certifications.
- Monitored via wireless monitoring, long range radio or cellular.
While the state is still working under NFPA 72, 2010 edition, some local fire jurisdictions, as listed below, have early adopted the portion of the 2013 edition as it relates to DACTs. More information can be found here.
Beaux Arts Village• Bellevue• Bothell•Clyde Hill • Carnation • Hunts Point•Issaquah • Kenmore• Kirkland•Lake Forest Park Medina • Mercer Island• Newcastle• North Bend• Redmond•Sammamish •Shoreline•Snoqualimie•Yarrow Point
Other jurisdictions may have similar guidelines for fire alarm communicators, always check with them before making a change in communication pathways.