Videofied = "video" + "verified" — Every Videofied system should include at least several MotionViewers (up to 22 cameras max per control unit) covering assets and key entrance points where a thief, vandal or trespasser could show up. Give your home or business the vision that delivers a priority one response and expedites arrests to stop real security threats... before costly damage is done.
is a battery-powered PIR motion sensor with an integrated color video camera and infrared illuminators. It is designed to detect an intruder, instantaneously record a short video clip and send it over military-grade RF to the control panel which then transmits the alarm signal + video clip to a monitoring station via cell or Ethernet. After receiving and reviewing the video clip, monitoring operators will verify for human activity and dispatch law enforcement for a priority one “crime in progress” response to a person being seen in the video. ®The Videofied Outdoor MotionViewer
Call or email us for more information or to request a free demo.
- Infrared illumination up to 30 feet from device.
- IP 65 Weatherproof rated.
- Temperature rated to -20° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Operates for years on one set of AA batteries
- RF range between panel and device: 500ft; up to 1000ft for line-of-sight contexts (zero obstruction)
- 1/4 inch x 20 mounting thread
- Includes a screw and magnetic base
New and Improved Features
- Color camera
- Multiple Fresnel lens options
- Enhanced night vision
- Accelerometer tamper
- Input/output (3/1) terminals for integrating 3rd party devices
- VGA day/night video camera
- Doubled wireless transmission speed
- Easy battery change