The Indoor MotionViewer® is a battery-powered device that includes an integrated PIR motion sensor, digital video camera and infrared illuminators. It is designed to detect an intruder, instantaneously record a short video clip and send it over military-grade RF to the control panel which then transmits the alarm signal + video clip to a monitoring station via cell or Ethernet. After receiving and reviewing the video clip, monitoring operators verify for human activity and dispatch law enforcement for a priority one “crime in progress” response to a person being seen in the video.
Call or email us for more information or to request a free demo.
- Infrared illumination up to 23 feet from device for night vision
- Military grade RF to and from control panel
- Temperature range: +14/+122°F (-10/+50°C)
- Up to 4 years battery life for low alarm activity
- Video: color/day, monochrome/night
- Full VGA color for remote Look-in via smartphone app
- Programmable PIR sensitivity
- Programmable video resolution
Download specificaitons for the Indoor MotionViewer (PDF format)