Installation related questions?
- Is the company properly licensed with Dept of Labor and Industries? Click here to find out.
- Is the company a current member of the Washington Burglar and Fire Alarm Association?
- Is the company properly licensed in your City?
- Who will install the system, licensed journeymen employed by the company or subcontractors?
- Does the company require the alarm to be monitored?
- What type of alarm will be installed, hardwired of wireless?
- Will the control panel be secreted away or will it be integrated into the keypad located near a point of entry?
- Is the equipment being installed proprietary? In other words, can another company take it over if there was a problem?
- What type of support is offered after the installation?
- What is the warranty?
Monitoring related questions:
- Where is the monitoring station located?
- Is the monitoring station UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories) certified?
- Is the company familiar with the false alarm ordinance in your city or county?
- What is the term of the monitoring contract?
- Does the company offer private patrol response as an option instead of police response, particularly in areas where police do not respond to unverified alarms (ie Burien)?
Copyright © 2017 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes
Bad Behavior has blocked 51 access attempts in the last 7 days.